Our mission statement has several parts. But to sum up what we
strive to do I will borrow some words of someone I know and
respect from online
"I am a woodsrunner who seeks to be welcome at trading post, tavern and temple, for an essential need of man is Community, however short the time." Pip...
1. Keeping Troth with the Aes & Van, our
Ancestors, all friendly Wights, and those of our Hearth, Kith,
Kin, and groups we are associated with.
2. Providing information to those who are interested in Asatru/Heathenism as unbiased as possible. To show them not just our ways but to expose them to as many branches/traditions as possible.
3. Provide a positive presence in the Pagan Community. Challenge any false or mis-information that other Pagans might have about Asatru/Heathenism.
4. Provide Asatru/Heathens who are in the Military or are Inmates with information, resources, communication, and visits on a per-case basis.
5. To borrow/paraphrase another line from